dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Reflection on the topics: Flexibility, Pedagogies and Technology

In this post I will reflect on the last 3 courses. The contents of the courses were flexibility, pedagogies and technology and how you can implement them in your class.
Flexibility get another meaning for me after the courses. Flexibility means a lot more than just learning from another location (distance learning). We learned that flexibility has to do with a lot of things, like time, methods, location, assignments and so on. Pedagogies were more my thing, because I learned more about that in my previous study. But I didn’t know that there were so many pedagogy approaches. But there are a lot of similarities. So are most of the approaches collaborative-based and they working out of a problem. In the course we need to examine different approaches in groups. We described the traditional approach. After the course we need to put a post on our blog that describes 5 pedagogies.

The last course we had was about technology and how you can implement it in your class. We played a little bit with technology and that was refreshing. I learned so much in Teacher Education, but in practice I didn’t use it. In the course I learned that it don’t have to be difficult or time consuming.
What we learned in general is that all of the 3 factors are related to each other. You can choose a lesson based on the pedagogical approach and search for technology and how you can use flexibility. Off course you can also start at the technology factor and look for a pedagogical approach with it. I think that we are going to discuss the implimentation of all the 3 factors in the next courses. (TPACK).
In the course about technology we played with a camera. We need to think about how to use it in a lesson. Because we had the courses of flexibility and pedagogy we started to think how to implement them all in the lesson. It was still a little bit difficult. But I'm sure that after the courses we know how to do it...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten