zaterdag 20 november 2010

Overall conclusion about the course Pedagogies for Flexible Learning with Technology

Before the course I was not so interested in technology and the use of it on schools. But during the course it gets my attention and I started to think about it.
My opinion about technology is changed. I always thought it was difficult to use technology in my lessons, because it wasn’t indicated in the curriculum. It takes preparation and time to integrate it. After the course I understand it is important to use technology. Children are born with technology and don’t live without it. Technology becomes more and more important. So why aren’t teachers using it? After the course, I forgot all the disadvantages about the use of technology and I see the benefits.

So this course was a technological development for me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten